Benefits of Himalayan Salt Therapy
Himalayan Salt Inhalers are used to improve the symptoms of allergies, respiratory infection, asthma, smokers cough, dry cough and other respiratory ailments. Himalayan salt has many health benefits, and its use is shown to reduced inflammation, kill bacteria, yeast and other micro-organisms that cause sinus and respiratory infections. So by simply using a salt inhaler for 15 minutes a day can bring major health improvements.
Salt inhaler therapy is a natural and effective way to improve respiratory health. This practice has a long and proven history, documented in ancient Europe.
People travel from all around the world to visit the salt caves and breathe in the mineral rich air.
Additional Health Benefits:
- Regulating water levels in the body
- Promoting stable pH balance
- Encouraging healthy blood sugar levels
- Reducing the appearance of aging
- Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy balance
- Promoting overall sinus health
- Promoting healthy sleep patterns
- Encouraging healthy libido
- Promoting kidney and gallbladder health
Since salt water therapy has been used for centuries around the world, there is strong anecdotal evidence that it works wonders on the skin. A handful of studies have found that salt water bathing is particularly effective for troublesome skin conditions, like psoriasis.
Salt Therapy for Skin benefit:
Closes open pores
Soaks up excess oil
Balances oil production
Kills acne-causing bacteria
Heals scrapes and cuts
Exfoliates dead skin cells
Restores skin’s natural pH
Improves skin barrier function